Monday, May 19, 2008

Tolls

Can some one please explain why am I paying to drive into queens? Or why am I getting charged money to cross into a borough from the same city.

Personally I think this is an outrage. I see the justification of paying to go to Jersey, maybe even Long Island but there should be no good reason why I am paying to travel to one of the five boroughs of New York. What's worse is that Queens is a shitty borough anyways. Never liked nor find the need to really go there other then to take a plane or get to Long Island. But those couple of times you HAVE to drive into Queens, New York I get in a horrible mood knowing I gotta come out of pocket to stay in the same damn city. FUCK THE TRI-BORO BRIDGE.
5 RAW MINUTES
[This email was sent from a handheld device]

No comments: