Monday, May 12, 2008

What people are REALLY Saying

Below is a common list of items you may have heard. Followed by exactly what was meant in bold face type.


HILLARY CLINTON-

1. Hard working white Americans- Black people don’t have jobs & are lazy.
2. I’m not quitting until every vote is counted- I will destroy my career, the Clinton legacy and the DNC to get what I want
3. I misspoke on Bosnia- I can’t keep my lies straight anymore
4. I have so many plans for this country- I didn’t stay married to Bill for nothing
5. I have the experience- do you really want a nigger being the president of the United States
6. I’ve won the big states- black votes and poor white trash votes do not count

BARACK OBAMA

1. Hillary Clinton is a formidable opponent- She’s out of her fucking mind
2. I think the American people are ready for change- Once you go black, you will never go back

JOHN MCCAIN

1. 100 years in Iraq-
a. Long after I'm dead and buried, which incidentially is any day now
b. Big Oil promised me a cut
c. I have a need to kill people
d. I was tortured and I lived…wtf is the big deal

2. Continue tax cuts- my wife and rich buddies need to get their taste

VOTING PUBLIC

1. I hear he’s a Muslim- I’m not voting for a nigger
2. He doesn’t wear a flag pin, he’s not a patriot-
a. I beat my wife, skip out on child support drive a v10 truck for no good reason
b. I’m not voting for a nigger
3. Well Bill was a great president and that’s why I’m voting Hillary- I’m an illiterate douche-bag

JOURNALIST

1. I don’t see how she can mathematically win this nomination- Hillary Clinton need to run this motherfucker over to win
2. the demographics do not seem to agree with Hillary Clinton- I guess Bill Clinton was not the first black president- LMAO
3. Hillary Clinton can still win this in June- can someone please plant some cocaine on the nigger??

No comments: