Monday, January 14, 2008

Brown Log Surprise

Coming into work today I expected to go through my daily routine, log in; check the news; get something to drink; and last but most important, take a trip the "porcelain kingdom" a.k.a. the men's room, to release some evils stored in my bowels.

Everything was going according to plan until I walked into my white-tiled sanctuary and the stench of weekend old log hit me like an ultimate fighter's kick. What the f**k is wrong with people? Seems as if some one dumped a fortified log in there attempted to flush it and never made sure the sh*t went down.

Because of this douche bag everyone suffered including the innocent simply forced to pass through the halls where the bathroom is located. He turned what men use as alone time other than masturbating, into a scene from an horror film. A calm, relaxing, stress releasing session turned into a race to dump and get some fresh air. Worst off it wasn't for hours that maintenance was called to chop the wood and handle the situation. This man should be hung by the testicles for disrespecting one of mans very few sanctuaries.

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO THE DOUCHE BAGGERY OF THAT DUMB*SS

Sent via BlackBerry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ITS CALLED "COURTESY FLUSH"

FUCKIN DUMB ASSES MAN I HATE RUDE PEOPLE LIKE THAT