Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Years with Strangers

This past New Years celebration was the first time I attempted to go out and party. Usually spent at home or with close family, I decided to meet up with some older chick I knew. Thought I was going to meet up with her and just go party some where.

Instead, I ended up in Long Island at her parents house and ruined my chances of boning this chick. I know it was her mothers house but damn I was down to get that freaky bathroom quiet bone on "SHHHHHHH SHAT UP, shat the f**K up" in the bathroom.

But it all went down hill when she introduces me to her mom, grandfather, cousins, brothers and sister ( who by the way was fine but underage) and I'm like what the f**k.

Of course she's playing that game. Or maybe in HER mind we're already are dating. Of course I start to get drunk and so is she. The chick starts to sleep on me on the couch in front of her fam. What the f**k.

I ended up sleeping over cause i couldn't drive, trapped and sh*t in LI. To make matters worse I slept in bed with her and didn't even bone what the f**k. She might really think we're dating or some sh*t like. She might f**k around and get tight on valentines day if I don't get her a gift.

At least I got breakfast the next morning! haha Thanks MOM!

No comments: