Tuesday, December 11, 2007

EATING SH*T FOR FUN!

(once again trying to keep things clean for my working peeps)

There is a video floating around about some chicks eating SH*T, yes SH*T. Straight A*S TO MOUTH action. The clip is called 2 girls & 1 Cup- Wanna see it- Here it is (X-RATED, NSFW!)

Below- Some "REACTION" Footage- (G-RATED, seriously)





My personal opinion- I'm not sure i buy it. I mean i didn't see any corn or egg chunks. I'm saying i thought these were Brazilian chicks, don't they eat alot of rice and beans?? The vomit is authentic but not sure about the Doo Doo!

In any case to each their own, do what makes you happy and if your lucky enough to find a freaky mofo like yourself GOD BLESS YA!


Here is some background if your interested from THE SMOKING GUN (SFW)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this shit is crazy...... very crazy lol i cant believe kids can see shit like this.. I cant believe women like this.. Whats crazy is have you ever messed with a women that had done this lmao.. I hope not