Friday, December 7, 2007

When Picking Your Halloween Custom High GOES WRONG!

How amazingly LOW, STONED and/or INTOXICATED must you be to pull off this one!
And this one!
I am the first one to defend Penn State for all it's glory being that I am an alumnus of this educational institution but these two should catch a public beat down for their stupidity. I think public humiliation for these two idiots are in order.


Regardless of how horrible these ideas are, my beliefs in free speech and citizen rights are a lot stronger. In NO WAY do I think these idiots should be penalized by the system but I wouldn't stop a public BEAT DOWN of these two.

I got to say Penn State is lucky it doesn’t play Virginia Tech in football or any other sports. Riots would have ensued.

Below are the news article and the Penn State news paper article ( who is notorious for printing any dirt they get their hands on!)

NEWS ARTICLE

PENN STATE COLLEGIAN ARTICLE

No comments: