Wednesday, December 12, 2007

KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF

As I release some evils to the porcelain gods, I hear the guy in the next stall rustling toilet paper in a manner that suggest he is done with his business. I hear him get out and being curious, I look through the viable space of my stall door to see who had I just sat next to and it was none other than the CEO of the company. Now I will not mention his name nor the company name but I'll tell you that if you know me and meet this dude NEVER SHAKE HIS HAND.

The man just finished wiping his DOO DOO INFESTED ASS and did not wash his hands. Now this may pass in the privacy of your own home but not at work where there is always some one watching.

And we all know the toilet paper at work is that cheap sh*t, so you know he wiped so hard his fingers broke the paper. Adding all this leads me to believe he has DOO DOO on his fingers. Worse of all he brushed his fingers through his hair and later saw him eating a bagel with his DOO DOO hands. WOW !

LESSON: Wash your hands, Keep a steady supply of PURELL, and never shakes hands. You never know which *sshole wipes to hard!

Sent via BlackBerry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seriously you gotta wear a HAZMAT suit to go out in public. People are just flithy man. Don't wash their asses, you know know they won't wash their hands either.

I'm just going to carry LYSOL with me everywhere!